Like organizations around the world, Energy Trust is taking steps to respond to the current coronavirus outbreak and minimize disruption to our operations and services.
- Our call centers are still taking calls and operating remotely.
- We are still processing incentives and we expect minimal impacts for customers. We will assess any delays in processing incentive applications that come to us by mail to determine if changes are necessary.
- Direct installs of lighting and water saving products in multifamily properties have been suspended and we are evaluating other in-person services to ensure they comply with Gov. Brown’s stay-at-home order issued March 23.
- Also to comply with the order, Energy Trust employees are working remotely.
- Public meetings of our board of directors and advisory councils will be held on remote video and teleconferencing platforms that are accessible to the public.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will provide updates as information becomes available. If you have questions, please contact us at 1.866.368.7878 or email@example.com.
Resources for Utility Customers
Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas and Avista are suspending service disconnections and waving late fees for customer. Here’s where to find more information about how utilities are responding to coronavirus and continuing to provide essential services while keeping their customers and employees safe.
- Visit Portland General Electric’s website or call its customer service line at 800.542.8818
- Visit Pacific Power’s website or call its customer service line at 1.888.221.7070
- Visit NW Natural’s website or call its customer service line at 1.800.442.4012
- Visit the Cascade Natural Gas website or call its customer service line at 1.888.522.1130.
- Visit Avista’s website or call its customer service line at 1.800.227.9187.
The Oregon Public Utility Commission encourages customers to contact their utility providers with any questions. OPUC customer service can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 503.378.6600 or 800.522.2404.