Advanced HVAC Systems
- This event has passed.
If you’re searching for ways to reduce operating costs, a good first step to take is to look at your HVAC system. For many businesses, heating and cooling accounts for 20 to 50 percent of their energy use, so savings in this area can have a big impact. Join us at this free class for an in-depth look at HVAC systems and efficiency opportunities.
This class will help you:
– Understand the components and operation of split and heat pump systems
– Maintain systems for improved occupant comfort, greater system reliability, and reduced costs through use of smart controls
– Understand the importance of heat recovery and economizer performance
– Identify new refrigerants and their effect on efficiency
– Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
Who will benefit?
Managers and operators, who want to learn more about energy saving opportunities in their facility.
Facility managers and planners
System operators and plant engineers
Engine room operators