All About ADUs
- This event has passed.
Increasing rates of prospective home buyers are interested in building an ADU on their property, and real estate professionals can be on the cutting edge of this emerging development trend to help homeowners/developers understand site eligibility, development process and costs, and the return on investment of ADUs. This course is intended to help real estate professionals understand the basic planning and building regulations for ADU development in Portland and provide some insight on ADU regulations in the broader Portland Metro area.
Promote your new ADU expertise and become an ADU Specialist!
(This is an optional designation and it is not required in order to attend the All About ADUs course).
- You must be an Earth Advantage Accredited Professional
- Take the All About ADUs course
- Pass the online ADU Exam to earn the ADU Specialist credential.
If you are:
- Already an Earth Advantage Accredited Professional (EA Broker, AGA or SHP)?
- Attend the All About ADUs course
- Take the online ADU Exam.
- Not already an Earth Advantage Accredited Professional? (in no particular order)
- Take the ADU Exam for free!