Cooling Tower Efficiency
- This event has passed.
Looking for ways to improve your cooling tower efficiency? Attend this seminar, designed for HVAC, maintenance, and operations professionals, and explore efficiency measures and the trade-off between cooling tower size and energy savings. Learn about typical systems that use cooling towers, key elements of their design, efficiency features, efficient operation, and maintenance issues.
This class will equip participants to better:
• Understand the basics of cooling towers and their efficient operation
• Improve operational efficiency by adjusting condenser water temperature
• Understand the trade-off between cooling tower size and energy savings
• Get buy-in from management for energy-efficiency projects
• Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
David Wylie, P.E., Vice President, ASW Engineering
Free to PGE commercial and industrial customers. Others may attend based on space; fee will apply.
• Clackamas Community College: 0.4 (CEUs)
• IFMA: 4 CFM maintenance points
• RETA: 4 PDHs or .4 CEUs