Fan & Dust Collection Optimization
- This event has passed.
Dust collection systems account for a significant portion of the energy used in industrial facilities. Learn strategies to help you control your energy costs, and find out about incentives and free services for energy efficiency upgrades.
This class will equip you to better understand:
• Identify the right air pollution control device types for your facility
• Size and optimize hood and collection types
• Determine the proper fan and impeller types for each application
• Assess advantages and disadvantages of pneumatic and mechanical material conveying
• Baseline electrical energy consumption
• Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
• Clackamas Community College: 0.4 CEUs
• IFMA: 4 CFM maintenance points
• RETA: 4 PDHs
Instructor: William C. Hunter, P.E. Owner, AirClean Technologies, Inc.
Cost: Free to PGE commercial, industrial, and institutional customers. Others may attend based on space; fee will apply.