Making the Business Case for Energy Efficiency
- This event has passed.
Free class for PGE business customers
Have you ever found a system needs upgrading or identified an energy efficiency project — but can’t get your boss to say, “yes”? These situations can lead to missed opportunities. This course will give you the tools you need to help make a strong, persuasive business case to present to your executive management team.
This class will help you:
– Identify and prioritize specific energy efficiency projects based on multiple factors that matter to your team
– Communicate benefits and costs of energy efficiency improvements
– Demonstrate financial gains — simple payback, return on investment, internal rate of return
– Develop a written business case for energy efficiency projects
– Take advantage of available incentives and free services
Who will benefit?
– Facility managers and directors
– Energy managers
– Sustainability managers and coordinators
– Maintenance managers
– Property managers