$400 cash incentive
On-site residential wastewater treatment systems are cost effective and easy to install, use a minimal amount of space and have low maintenance costs. If your home is not connected to a municipal sewer system or your property is not suitable for a septic system, you are required by the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) to install an on-site residential wastewater treatment system.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
Select a contractor to install your alternative on-site wastewater treatment system.
To receive an Energy Trust cash incentive, contact a qualified energy-efficiency-trained Energy Trust trade ally contractor or any contractor with a current Oregon Construction Contractors Board license.
Submit your incentive application and completed forms within 60 days of installation.
Your contractor may help you complete your incentive application form. You will need to submit all of the following in order to receive an Energy Trust incentive:
- A Site Approval letter from DEQ stating that the site will not allow for a standard wastewater treatment system, and that therefore an alternative wastewater treatment system that meets either Treatment Standard 1 (TS1) or Treatment Standard 2 (TS2) is required.
- A Certificate of Satisfactory Completion from DEQ.
- Signed and completed Form 320ATT and your contractor’s invoice identifying the installation as a qualifying alternative wastewater treatment system, marked “paid in full.”
Alternative on-site wastewater treatment systems incentive: $400
To qualify for this incentive:
- Wastewater treatment system must use no more than 180 kWh per year. This figure is based on a design-consumption rate of 150 gallons per day, or the typical daily rate for a three-person home.
- You must have a site evaluation done by DEQ, or a county organization working on behalf of DEQ, that finds that the site will not allow for a standard wastewater treatment system, and that therefore an alternative wastewater treatment system that meets either Treatment Standard 1 (TS1) or Treatment Standard 2 (TS2) is required.
- Incentive application must include a Site Approval letter from DEQ or a county organization working on behalf of DEQ, as well as a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion.
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Give us a call at 1.866.368.7878.