Looking to learn more about solar benefits before exploring your options? Below is additional information to help you go solar.
- Choosing a contractor can be stressful – that’s why we work with a network of licensed and insured trade allies who know how to access the rebates available to you. Make the choice easier by knowing the right questions to ask.
- When you have solar on your home or business, net metering makes it possible for the utility to see how much energy you’re generating and reduce your bills accordingly.
- Looking to add battery storage? Learn how Solar+Storage can help you power critical loads during an outage.
- We work with our friends at Solar Oregon to offer free solar workshops, which can help you to understand the capabilities of your new solar system.
- Building solar-ready? Understand the incentives available for homes or commercial buildings.
- Our solar calculator can help you estimate the upfront costs and ongoing energy and money savings from installing solar.
- Interested in learning about Renewable Energy Certificates? Read this fact sheet for more information on Renewable Energy Certificates for projects that receive an Energy Trust incentive.
Need Help? Contact Us.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.777.4018 or send us an email at email@example.com.