Join Our Network and Make a Difference in Oregon
When you become an Energy Trust trade ally, you join the more than 1,600 independent contractors and allied professionals who are ambassadors for positive change. Together with our services and incentives and your high-quality work and exceptional customer service, we help customers save on their energy bills and achieve their clean energy goals. We value your partnership and are here to support your business every step of the way.
By joining the Trade Ally Network, you have access to a range of benefits that can help your business succeed:
- Cash incentives: Earn financial rewards when your customers complete energy-efficiency and renewable energy projects.
- Seasonal promotions and bonuses: Take advantage of special offers and incentives that help you convert leads into sales.
- Customer trust and validation: As a trade ally associated with Energy Trust, you benefit from our customers’ trust in our expertise and guidance.
- Marketing and training support: Access marketing materials, training opportunities and reimbursement for pre-approved marketing projects to enhance your brand and expand your reach.
- Free education and technical assistance: Stay current with training, webinars and resources on emerging technologies, best practices and strategies to grow your business.
- Increased visibility: Be featured on our Energy Trust ‘Find a Contractor’ web page, where customers can easily connect with trade allies based on their service, specialty and location.
As a partner in the field, we hold you to high standards to ensure the best experience for our customers. To remain a member of our network, trade allies must:
- Accurately represent Energy Trust offerings and cash incentives to customers.
- Promote approved energy-efficient equipment, improvements and renewable energy systems.
- Install projects in compliance with program requirements and technical standards.
- Enroll the minimum number of projects per year.
- Where applicable, hold the necessary licenses and certifications, including an Oregon Construction Contractors Board or Washington contractors license.
- Maintain required insurance coverage and certifications as required.
- Provide excellent customer service, addressing and resolving customer concerns promptly.
- Make participation easy by assisting customers with incentive applications and paperwork.
Ready to make a difference? Take the next step today.