It Pays to Save Energy
One of the easiest ways to reduce operating costs, enhance the value of your multifamily property and receive a quick return on your investment, is to make energy-efficient upgrades.
Energy Trust offers cash incentives for the installation of qualified energy-efficient equipment at the following Oregon multifamily building types:
- Attached residences, such as duplexes, triplexes, or fourplexes
- Side-by-side units with no residences above or below, such as a townhome
- Stacked structures with five or more dwelling units, such as an apartment or condominium building with two or more stories
- Campus living, such as dormitories and sorority and fraternity housing
- Assisted living properties
- Common areas managed by homeowner associations, such as clubhouses and neighborhood lighting
View Available Cash Incentives
Whether you’re just getting started on energy upgrades or you’ve worked with us before, Energy Trust offers a wide range of services to make your property more inviting and efficient.
- Schedule free instant savings upgrades
- Find cash incentives for updating your property
- Identify energy savings at your property
Questions? Contact us at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email.