It Pays to Save Energy
One of the easiest ways to reduce operating costs, enhance the value of your multifamily property and receive a quick return on your investment, is to make energy-efficient upgrades.
Energy Trust offers cash incentives for the installation of qualified energy-efficient equipment at the following Oregon multifamily building types:
- Attached residences, such as duplexes, triplexes, or fourplexes
- Side-by-side units with no residences above or below, such as a townhome
- Stacked structures with five or more dwelling units, such as an apartment or condominium building with two or more stories
- Campus living, such as dormitories and sorority and fraternity housing
- Assisted living properties
- Common areas managed by homeowner associations, such as clubhouses and neighborhood lighting
If you own an individual condominium unit or townhome in Oregon >
If you own an individual condominium unit or townhome in Washington >
If you’re building a new multifamily or mixed-use property >
View Available Cash Incentives
Whether you’re just getting started on energy upgrades or you’ve worked with us before, Energy Trust offers a wide range of services to make your property more inviting and efficient.
Questions? Contact us at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email.