It Pays to Save Energy
One of the easiest ways to reduce operating costs, enhance your multifamily property’s value and receive a quick return on your investment, is to make energy-efficient upgrades.
Energy Trust of Oregon offers cash incentives for the installation of qualified energy-efficient upgrades that can help lower energy use and reduce operating costs at the following Oregon multifamily building types:
- Attached residences, such as duplexes, triplexes, or fourplexes
- Side-by-side units with no residences above or below, such as a townhome
- Stacked structures with five or more dwelling units, such as an apartment or condominium building with two or more stories
- Campus living, such as dormitories and sorority and fraternity housing
- Assisted living properties
- Common areas managed by homeowner associations, such as clubhouses and neighborhood lighting
View Available Cash Incentives
Whether you’re just getting started on energy upgrades or you’ve worked with us before, Energy Trust offers a wide range of services to make your property more inviting and efficient.
- Free instant savings upgrades
- Cash incentives for updating my property
- Find energy savings at your property
Not sure which incentives to begin with? Click below for our quick start guide:
Quick Start Guide
Questions? Contact us at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email.