Special offers from our trade allies
- All Season Windows—Siding Sale: Get 35% off your siding project. Offer expires November 16, 2017. Also serving SW Washington.
- All Season Windows—Windows Sale: Get 55% off every 2nd window. Offer expires November 1, 2017. Also serving SW Washington.
- Bruton Comfort Control—Furnace tune up special for $95. Offer expires December 31, 2017.
- Climate Control Inc—Receive one of the following with the purchase of a NEW system: Free Surge Protector, Free Earthquake Valve, or Free Duct Cleaning (up to 10 registers) until October 31, 2017 in the Portland Metro area.
- Heat Relief—AC or Furnace Tune Up for only $149.
- Columbia Heating & Cooling—Receive a complimentary blower door test with installation of a complete heating and cooling system.
- Henderson & Daughter—Receive 0% interest for 48 months with equal monthly payments when purchasing new energy-efficient windows and doors. Also serving SW Washington.
- Revival Energy—40% off a home energy audit to uncover root causes of common energy problems and create a path to energy efficiency.
- Caveman Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc—Join the Cave Club for 15% off service and maintenance on your heating system. Master installer for the Northwest Ductless Heat Pump Project.
- High Desert Mechanical—$500 off any 2 ton or larger Fujitsu Ductless Heat pump or $300 off any Fujitsu 1 ton or 1 1/2 ton from September 15, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- Enhabit—Get a Nest Thermostat professionally installed at a special price to enjoy energy savings and improved comfort. This limited-time offer is available for the first 500 Multnomah County homeowners who schedule an installation.
- Rush Hour Rewards—If you have a Nest Thermostat and a heat pump, enroll in Rush Hour Rewards and PGE will send you up to $75. You can stay comfortable, save energy and help PGE lower demand during energy rush hours.