Market and Deli
Project Type: Convection Oven and Fryer
Project Cost: $4,800
Annual Savings: 540 therms
Check your eligibility.Read More >
Energy Trust provides cash incentives to businesses for energy-efficiency and renewable power projects. To qualify, you must:
- Have a project site in Oregon served by Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista and contribute to the public purpose charge. Check your bill or contact Energy Trust if you have questions.
- Be improving an existing structure.
Find a trade ally contractor.
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed in the Oregon Incentive Application.
See the appropriate incentive application below to confirm equipment requirements before purchasing.
Get your incentive.
Note: A post-installation verification may apply.
See incentives available for lodging and foodservice equipment outlined in the table below.
Energy Trust limits the total amount of standard electric and gas incentives a customer site may receive per year. The incentive limit varies by utility:
- Portland General Electric (PGE) sites may receive up to $12,000 per site, per year for all equipment, gas or electric. This includes PGE customers also served by NW Natural. See Form 120P (Excel | PDF).
- Pacific Power sites may receive up to $6,000 per site, per year for all equipment, gas or electric. This includes Pacific Power customers also served by NW Natural or Avista. See Form 120P-PAC (Excel | PDF).
- Cascade Natural Gas customer sites:
- Served by Pacific Power and installing electric equipment may receive up to $6,000 per site, per year. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
- Served by Pacific Power and installing gas or gas/electric equipment are not subject to an incentive limit. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
- Served by any other electric utility (not Pacific Power) are not subject to an incentive limit. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
|Ductless Heat Pump||$200 per ton of cooling capacity|
|Packaged Terminal Heat Pump (PTHP)*||$40-$200 each|
|Spa Cover||$100 each|
|Commercial Pool Cover||$2 per sq ft of pool surface area|
|Commercial Pool Pump||$230 per pump|
|Commercial Condensing Pool Heater||$2.35–$3.50 per sq ft of pool surface area served by heater|
|Commercial Laundry Washers||$65–$200 each|
|Gas-fired Automatic Conveyor Broiler||$2,015–$2,925 each|
|Electric Griddle||$400 each|
|Combination Ovens||$750–$1,000 each|
|Convection Ovens||$315 each|
|Gas Rack Ovens||$2,500–$5,000 each|
|Fryers||$225–$1,000 per vat|
|Electric Hot Food Cabinet||$350 each|
|Steam Cookers||$1,850–$2,500 each|
|Commercial Vent Hood||$750 per controlled motor hp|
|Commercial Dishwashers||$195–$900 each|
|Pre-Rinse Spray Valve||$30 each|
|Commercial Ice Maker||$150 per unit|
*Pacific Power customer sites, including Pacific Power customer sites served by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista, are limited to a maximum of $40 per PTHP installed.
Energy Trust offers custom incentives for larger, more complex projects. Learn more about custom incentives >
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Need Help? Contact Us.