Energy Trust offers cash incentives for the installation of qualified energy-efficient equipment at multifamily properties in Oregon that can help lower energy use and reduce operating costs. These include attached residences, such as duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes, townhomes and rowhomes, as well as condos in multistory buildings. Here’s how to get started:
- For a free walkthrough evaluation of your residence that identifies energy-saving opportunities, including free instant savings upgrades, contact an energy advisor at 1.877.510.2130 and complete Form 301R.
- To receive cash incentives once qualifying energy-efficient equipment has been installed, submit the technology-specific form. Click here to view project forms.
- Learn more about affordable financing for energy-saving upgrades by visiting the On-Bill Repayment for Heat Pumps webpage.
- If you own an individual condominium unit or townhome in Washington, view available cash incentives.
- If you own a detached, single family home, view cash incentives.
Homeowner Associations (HOA)
If you represent a HOA you may be able to receive Energy Trust cash incentives for your entire building or common areas. Here’s how to get started:
- Visit the Multifamily webpage for information about available incentives and how to participate.
- Invite one of our energy advisors to speak at your next homeowner association meeting.
- Complete Form 300N to receive a no-cost walkthrough survey for your property’s common areas which includes energy-efficient recommendations for reducing energy costs.
Still have questions?
Call us at 1.877.510.2130 to learn more and get started on a project today.