Energy Trust of Oregon offers cash incentives for the installation of qualified energy-efficient equipment at multifamily properties that can help lower energy use and reduce operating costs. These include attached residences, such as duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes, townhomes and rowhomes, as well as condos in multistory buildings. Here’s how to get started:
- Complete Form 301R and contact an Energy Trust Representative at 1.877.510.2130 for a free walkthrough evaluation of your residence to identify energy-saving opportunities, including free instant savings upgrades.
- Use the Incentive Application for Weatherization—Form 320W and the Multifamily Standard Equipment Incentive Application—Form 320P to apply for incentives after the qualifying energy-efficient equipment has been installed.
If you represent a Homeowner Association you may be able to receive Energy Trust cash incentives for your entire building or common areas. Here’s how to get started:
- Visit the Multifamily webpage for information about available incentives and how to participate.
- Invite one of our energy advisors to speak at your next homeowner association meeting.
- Complete Form 300N to receive a no-cost walkthrough survey for your property’s common areas which includes energy-efficient recommendations for reducing energy costs.
Still have questions?
Call us at 1.877.510.2130 to discuss your proposed project.