Make upgrades to your building’s attic, wall, roof and pipe insulation and get Energy Trust cash incentives. You’ll save energy, reduce heating and cooling costs, decrease outside noise and create a more comfortable environment year-round.
Historic Movie Theater
Project Type: Attic Insulation
Project Cost: $2,400
Annual Savings: 1,000 therms
Project Type: Roof and Wall Insulation
Project Cost: $7,600
Annual Savings: 550 therms
Check your eligibility.Read More >
Energy Trust provides cash incentives to businesses for energy-efficiency and renewable power projects. To qualify, you must:
- Have a project site in Oregon served by Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista and contribute to the public purpose charge. Check your bill or contact Energy Trust if you have questions.
- Be improving an existing structure.
Find a trade ally contractor.
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed in the Oregon Incentive Application.
See the appropriate incentive application below to confirm equipment requirements before purchasing.
Get your incentive.
Note: A post-installation verification may apply.
See incentives available for insulation outlined in the tables below.
Energy Trust limits the total amount of standard electric and gas incentives a customer site may receive per year. The incentive limit varies by utility:
- Portland General Electric (PGE) sites may receive up to $12,000 per site, per year for all equipment, gas or electric. This includes PGE customers also served by NW Natural. See Form 120P (Excel | PDF).
- Pacific Power sites may receive up to $6,000 per site, per year for all equipment, gas or electric. This includes Pacific Power customers also served by NW Natural or Avista. See Form 120P-PAC (Excel | PDF).
- NW Natural or Avista sites served by any other electric utility (not PGE or Pacific Power) may receive up to $12,000 per site, per year. See Form 120P (Excel | PDF).
- Cascade Natural Gas customer sites:
- Served by Pacific Power and installing electric equipment may receive up to $6,000 per site, per year. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
- Served by Pacific Power and installing gas or gas/electric equipment are not subject to an incentive limit. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
- Served by any other electric utility (not Pacific Power) are not subject to an incentive limit. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
|Attic Insulation||$0.60 per sq ft|
|Wall Insulation||$0.60 per sq ft|
|Roof Insulation||$0.50–$1 per sq ft|
|Pipe Insulation||$4–$12 per lineal ft|
Energy Trust offers custom incentives for larger, more complex projects. Learn more about custom incentives >
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Need Help? Contact Us.