Energy Trust works with DocuSign to provide a fast, easy and secure way to return your incentive application to our incentive processing team.
Follow these simple steps to complete the DocuSign form:
1. First you will need to enter your name and email address. Once that information is entered, click “Begin Signing.”
2. After you have clicked “Begin Signing”, press “Continue” at the top of the screen. Complete all applicable fields. Red boxes indicate required information. It typically takes about five minutes to complete the form. Be sure to have your product invoice(s) on hand as you will need them to complete the form.
Note: If you don’t have all of the information at hand, select “Finish Later.” You’ll receive an email with a link to the form which allows you to pick up where you left off.
3. Attach invoices and all other required project cost documentation (include a W-9 form if applicable) by clicking on the red paperclip on page 5.
4. Once you have filled out all of the necessary information, you will be ready to sign the form. On page 5, click on the yellow box labeled “Sign” where you will e-sign.
5. When your form is complete, click “Finish” to submit. You will receive an email confirmation confirming the submission.
Note: You must submit a completed application to Energy Trust within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation to be eligible for an incentive.
A program representative will contact you if additional information is needed. After verification that your application is complete, your project will be processed. You can expect your incentive check to arrive within 4-6 weeks. Note: If your contractor deducted the incentive from your invoice, the incentive check will be sent to your contractor.