Chilled Water Systems
- This event has passed.
Chilled Water Systems often account for a major portion of the energy consumed in large commercial and industrial facilities. Attend this seminar and learn about opportunities to control energy costs and improve efficiency at your facility.
This class will equip participants to better:
– Understand the basics of chilled water systems, including variable speed for chillers, pumps, and cooling tower fans
– Improve operational efficiency by adjusting condenser water temperature
– Describe the differences between constant and variable chilled water flow
– Compare the benefits of central plant cooling versus package unit cooling
– Get buy-in from management for energy-efficiency projects
– Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
David Wylie, P.E., Vice President, ASW Engineering
Free to PGE commercial and industrial customers. Others may attend based on space; fee will apply.
• Clackamas Community College: 0.4 (CEUs)
• IFMA: 4 CFM maintenance points
• RETA: 4 PDHs or .4 CEUs