DAC, CAC and RAC 2023 Budget Goals and Advisory Council Networking Meeting
- This event has passed.
This October advisory council meeting is a combined CAC, DAC and RAC meeting, and will be a hybrid meeting with the in-person option available for council and board members only.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Follow-up with each council on the major directions Energy Trust is taking in the Draft 2023 Budget and 2023-2024 Action Plan as showcased in the 2023 organizational goals. Staff will present the goals and where earlier council feedback is incorporated in the budget and action plan.
- Provide a networking opportunity for council members as a way to build community among and between councils.
Meeting agenda, including when the meeting is open or closed to the public:
- 10 – 11 a.m. (hybrid): Presentation and discussion on draft 2023 Organization Goals; this portion of the meeting is open to the public.
- 11 – 12 p.m. (hybrid): Networking session for council members and board liaisons; this portion of the meeting is closed to the public
- 12 – 1 p.m. (in-person only): Lunch provided by Energy Trust for council members and board liaisons; this portion of the meeting is closed to the public
Information for council members, board liaisons, staff and members of the public that attend virtually:
- Register in advance https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwoc-isrj8sHNCLfOJalHb7yR0R5i998cpU
- Join the meeting at 10 a.m.
Information for council members and board liaisons that attend in-person:
- In-person portion of the meeting is open only to council members and board liaisons.
- We will be hosting the meeting at the Energy Trust office at 421 SW Oak St. Suite 300 in downtown Portland. The building is near MAX stations, bus stops and has street parking or parking lots nearby.
- We encourage you to arrive 5-10 minutes early as we will begin promptly at 10 a.m.
- Visitors to our office need to be fully vaccinated and we will need to verify vaccination status. Please email a picture of your vaccination documentation in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be providing lunch to council members and board liaisons. Please email any dietary restrictions to email@example.com by Tuesday, October 11; if after this date, we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs.