DAC, CAC and RAC 2023 Budget Goals Meeting
- This event has passed.
This October advisory council meeting is a combined CAC, DAC and RAC meeting, and will be a hybrid meeting with the in-person option available for council and board members only.
- Follow-up with each council on the major directions Energy Trust is taking in the Draft 2024 Budget and 2024-2025 Action Plan as showcased in the 2024 organizational goals. Staff will present the goals and where earlier council feedback is incorporated in the budget and action plan.
Meeting agenda, including when the meeting is open or closed to the public:
- 12 – 1 p.m. (in-person only): Lunch provided by Energy Trust for council members and board liaisons; this portion of the meeting is closed to the public
- 1 – 3 p.m. (hybrid): Presentation and discussion on draft 2023 Organization Goals.
Information for council members, board liaisons, staff and members of the public that attend virtually:
- Register in advance: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYvd-6pqzgrHd0Fp6JtEh9Cdfc2MXQKwbJj
- Join the meeting at 1 p.m.
Information for council members and board liaisons that attend in-person:
- In-person portion of the meeting is open only to council members and board liaisons.
- We will be hosting the meeting at the Energy Trust office at 421 SW Oak St. Suite 300 in downtown Portland. The building is near MAX stations, bus stops and has street parking or parking lots nearby.
- We encourage you to arrive 5-10 minutes early as we will begin promptly at 1 p.m.
- We will be providing lunch to council members and board liaisons. Please email email@example.com with your RSVP for the lunch and any dietary considerations by Friday, October 6.