Go Clean Energy Conference
OCTOBER 3, 2019 | 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- This event has passed.
- Multiple sessions for builders and developers: CEU Credit Provided.
- Marketing High Performance Homes
- Examples of High Performance Subdivisions:
- Energy Scoring: Whats in it for individuals, builders, and building owners
- Shifting to Electrification: Heating/Cooling, Efficiency programs, Insulation, Zonal Heating, Electric Vehicles,
- New building codes: what do they mean? How to comply.
- How you can benefit by working with government: discussion, incentive examples.
- Earth Advantage and Energy Trust opportunities.
- Financing and incentive opportunities.
- Community Innovation: Local and Regional examples in clean transportation, energy, solar storage, and waste reduction.
- Materials Management: buying more sustainably, innovative options for businesses and government. Build a Green Team.
- Strategic Energy Management: Lighting, Heating, Cooling and Energy Management options for businesses
- Getting Started on Improving your Sustainability: For Small to medium size businesses: tips from the pro’s. (case and consultant examples)
- Financing your projects: both big and small opportunities, for individuals, business, and government.
- Micro Hydropower Opportunities
- Utility programs for electric vehicles: How to engage with low income communities.
- Financing Clean Energy for Low to Moderate Income Communities: making it happen.