Energy Saver Kits
Energy Trust offers free Energy Saver Kits filled with products that can help you lower your energy costs right away—and installing them is as easy as ordering. Tell us a little about your home and we’ll create an Energy Saver Kit tailored just for you.
If you order your Energy Saver Kit between December 7 and December 14, you may be eligible to receive a Rip City T-shirt. Your will receive an email requesting T-shirt sizing and shipping information. Please allow for 8-10 weeks for the T-shirt to be delivered. Rip City T-shirts will not be included in the Energy Saver Kit and will be delivered separately. Supplies are limited.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
Order your kit online.
Please allow four to six weeks for delivery
Your kit may include:
ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED LEDs
- Use up to 85 percent less energy and can last at least 15 times longer than standard incandescent bulbs, depending on daily use.
- Can save as much as $80 during the lifetime of each bulb.
- Available as general purpose bulbs for standard fixtures and lamps or reflector bulbs for recessed can lighting.
High-performance showerheads and faucet aerators
- Use up to 20 percent less water than standard fixtures.
- Maintain great water pressure while helping you save on water heating costs.
- Can save the average home 2,300 gallons of water per year.
Kits are designed to optimize your home’s energy-saving potential. Contents will vary based on your home’s characteristics. Not all kits will contain all items listed above. Only one kit may be requested per home address.
Did you receive an Energy Saver Kit with a defective or damaged item? We can help! Call 1.866.311.1822 or email email@example.com and we’ll send you a replacement right away.
Give us a call at 1.866.691.1766.