Front Load Clothes Washers and Laundry Centers
Energy Trust works with select retailers and distributors to provide benefits to customers purchasing ENERGY STAR® certified residential front-load clothes washers. These efficient models use about 33% less water and 25% less energy than standard models.
Benefits available for customers purchasing from select retail locations will vary but may include price discounts at the time of purchase, improved financing options or other benefits. Contact a participating retail location to learn what specific benefits they are offering on efficient models.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
- Property’s water heating must be provided by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power; or by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista. See “Details” tab for additional heating fuel requirements.
- Cash incentives are available to all Oregon multifamily attached residential properties with two or more units including: duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes; side-by-side units; and stacked structures with five or more units. For specific incentives based on your building type see the “Details” tab for further eligibility requirements.
- Energy-saving improvements must meet program requirements.
Visit a participating retail location offering benefits on efficient residential clothes washers.
Just look for the Energy Trust logo in these retail locations to find qualifying models.
Purchase a qualifying residential clothes washer and receive price discounts, improved financing options or other benefits at the time of purchase.
Commercial models only – complete and submit an incentive application.
- Proof of payment (invoice or receipt marked paid)
- A W-9 or Substitute W-9 form is required for investment properties.
- Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation.
Get your incentive.
You should receive a cash incentive check within 6-8 weeks after all information is received.
Note: A post-installation verification may be required.
|ENERGY STAR® Commercial Clothes Washer
|$100-$400 per unit
Must be ENERGY STAR rated. Must be front-loading and used in common areas only. Leased commercial washers must be new and require a signed lease agreement and documentation that identifies washer quantity, model number(s) and purchase/installation cost.
Price discounts are also available for owners and managers of investment properties purchasing select high efficiency clothes washers. Call Standard TV & Appliance, Builder Division at 503.288.0221 for more information.
Participants receiving discounts on clothes washers are not eligible to receive any additional Energy Trust incentives on same equipment.
Need Help? Contact Us.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.