Ozone Laundry System
$5,000-$30,000 cash incentive per system
Ozone laundry systems transform ordinary tap water into O3, a powerful oxidizing solution, which help effectively clean clothes without chemical detergents or hot water. Because the system processes laundry with mostly cold water, washing requires less time and energy consumption.
To get started on your energy-efficient upgrade follow the steps below or contact a program representative.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
- Property’s water heating must be provided by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power; or by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista. See “Details” tab for additional heating fuel requirements.
- Cash incentives are available to all Oregon multifamily attached residential properties with two or more units including: duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes; side-by-side units; and stacked structures with five or more units. For specific incentives based on your building type see the “Details” tab for further eligibility requirements.
- Energy-saving improvements must meet program requirements.
Purchase a qualifying ozone laundry system that meets the requirements listed on the Details tab.
Complete and submit an incentive application if you did not purchase from a participating retailer
- Proof of payment (invoice or receipt marked paid)
- A W-9 or Substitute W-9 form is required for investment properties.
- Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation.
Get your incentive.
You should receive a cash incentive check within 6-8 weeks after all information is received.
Note: A post-installation verification may be required.
Review the incentive application equipment specifications and requirements before starting your project.
|Ozone Laundry System
for assisted living properties only
|$5,000 – $30,000 per system
Each ozone laundry system must be new and installed on either new or existing programmable commercial washing machine(s).
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Need Help? Contact Us.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email at email@example.com.