Find out how you can get more from your energy
Evaluating your home’s current energy use is the first step to discovering upgrades that can boost comfort and lower monthly bills. Once you determine which energy improvements you’d like to make, Energy Trust can provide cash incentives to help you complete your projects. Here are a few ways to get started:
Online Home Energy Review
Energy Trust’s Home Energy Review webpage is currently under construction. In the meantime, please refer to one of the following resources for assistance:
Want to speak with a Home Energy Advisor?
You can schedule a phone appointment with one of Energy Trust’s Home Energy Advisors. Whether you have a question about a specific incentive or upgrade, or you have general questions around how to prioritize energy-efficiency upgrades to your home, we can help.
To schedule an appointment with an Energy Trust Home Energy Advisor, give us a call at 1.866.311.1822.
Get a Solar Proposal
Our solar trade ally contractors can help you decide if solar energy is right for your home. In many cases, you can receive an initial analysis without a face-to-face meeting.
We’ll put you in touch with a trusted contractor who can:
Request a bid
- Assess your home’s solar potential, often without a site visit
- Provide a bid with estimated annual energy generation and utility bill savings, plus your costs after incentives and federal tax credits
- Install your solar electric system
- Explain maintenance and warranty details
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Assessment
For the most in-depth analysis, schedule a Home Performance with an ENERGY STAR assessment. This comprehensive three- to four-hour home assessment is led by a specially trained contractor who uses diagnostic state-of-the-art equipment to assess, test and evaluate all components of your home’s health, safety and energy performance. Cost varies by Home Performance contractor. You’ll receive:
Find a contractor
- A detailed home energy consumption report
- A comparison of your current energy costs and your potential savings when your home runs at peak performance
- Custom recommendations for improvements that can cut up to 30% of your heating, cooling and water heating costs
- A list of available cash incentives for the recommended energy-saving home improvements