Energy Trust of Oregon believes in fostering a community of dialogue and discussion. Members are encouraged to post questions and comments, but should remember that Energy Trust of Oregon is a moderated community. We welcome your comments, but expect interactions to be courteous and on-topic. To that end, Energy Trust of Oregon has established the following policy to guide the online discussion.
We reserve the right to remove comments that:
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain hate speech directed at religion, race, class, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Contain multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam;
- Suggest or encourage illegal activity;
- Contain sensitive or personally identifiable information; and/or
- Exist solely to promote or endorse services or products that are irrelevant to Energy Trust, energy efficiency or renewables (Note: Non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable).
Users who do not comply with the stated protocol may see their comments removed and/or find themselves blocked from the community. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of Energy Trust of Oregon or any of its subsidiaries.
Thank you for being part of our community! For further information on any of our policies and Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us via direct message or on our website.