Special opportunity in Reed’s Crossing to save on solar + storage:
Nov. 8 – Jan. 31
Solar can save you money on monthly electricity bills and it’s good for the environment. Adding battery storage to solar helps it do even more by providing backup power during outages.
To make it easy and more affordable for more homeowners to install solar + storage, Energy Trust of Oregon, PGE, Solar Oregon and the City of Hillsboro have teamed up for a Solarize campaign in the Reed’s Crossing neighborhood, Nov. 8 through Jan. 31.
Solarize advantages for you
- Limited-time Solarize discount pricing: Homeowners in Reed’s Crossing can qualify for exclusive Solarize discount pricing and Energy Trust cash incentives for solar or solar plus battery storage. You may also qualify for tax credits, rebates and a special PGE offer that can greatly reduce your costs. And, depending on your income, you may qualify for Energy Trust Solar Within Reach increased incentives.
- Free educational workshops: Get answers to all your solar questions, discover how solar + storage can provide you with backup power to keep the lights on and other essentials powered during an outage. Also get the details on discounted prices and incentives. Register through the links below:
- November 18: The Ackerly at Reed’s Crossing, 1-2 p.m.
- December 4: Online workshop, 6-7 p.m.
- Can’t make it to a workshop? After Dec. 11, you can view a solar overview video from Solar Oregon.
- Pre-qualified Energy Trust trade ally contractors: We will connect you with one of the following experienced contractors who are offering exclusive Solarize discount pricing for eligible Reed’s Crossing homeowners:
- Elemental Energy
- Imagine Energy
Request your custom analysis and bid today
To qualify for Solarize discount pricing, simply fill out our bid request form by Jan. 31, 2024. A pre-qualified contractor will provide a no-obligation, custom analysis and bid. If you already have solar, this is a fantastic opportunity to request a bid for battery storage. (You could also qualify for an upfront rebate as part of the PGE Smart Battery Pilot.)