Working Together Grant Recipients – March 2022
The following organizations have been selected for the March 2022 Working Together Grants. This new, competitive grant opportunity offers funding up to $10,000 for nonprofit organizations interested in pursuing activities that help diverse customers and communities save energy or use clean, renewable energy.
- African American Alliance for Homeownership, Inc.
- Black Community of Portland
- Common Connections
- Community Energy Project
- Growing Gardens
- Hacienda Community Development Corporation
- LatinoBuilt Foundation
- NeighborWorks Umpqua
- Northwest Housing Alternatives
- Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of Oregon
- Sustainable Living Center
- Taking Ownership PDX
- Youth Organized and United to Help (Y.O.U.th)