Energy Trust resources are available for individuals, schools and classrooms, communities and other organizations looking for energy-saving and renewable power information and tools.
Individuals and Communities
No-cost and low-cost tips—Share these tips for making small, affordable changes to help increase home comfort and lower energy costs.
Energy tips newsletter—Send your friends and colleagues The Buzz, a newsletter we’ve created with information on ways to save
Free energy articles—Feature one of our energy articles in your next blog post, email or work newsletter
Power to Save at Work—Download our Power to Save fact sheet for ideas on how to lower energy use at work
Energy Trust in your community—See customer stories, events and results specific to your region
Sign up for Energy Trust news—View our blog to stay up-to-date on our latest news and sign-up for a monthly email
Track your energy use—Borrow a Kill A Watt energy monitor from a local library
Schools and Classrooms
Administrators and facility managers
In addition to energy cost savings, energy efficiency can help reduce operating costs and extend equipment life while creating healthier, more comfortable classrooms and buildings.
- Receive Energy Trust technical assistance and cash incentives for building upgrades or construction
- Make operations and maintenance changes to save on energy costs; learn more about commercial Strategic Energy Management
- Turn your school into a living laboratory with a solar electric system
Teachers and students
Classroom resources for teachers can help them engage students in learning about energy efficiency and renewable power.
- Borrow a Kill A Watt energy monitor from a local library
- Watch how one Oregon student made a difference in her school’s energy habits
- Explore external resources
- Energy Kids from U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Solar Energy 101 from SolarWorld
- Educational Resources from the Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness Network
- STEM Spark Energy Education newsletter from U.S. Department of Energy
- Educational lessons, activities and resources from U.S. Department of Energy
Fact Sheets and Program Guides
View and download our fact sheets and program guides for more information on program offers for residential, commercial, multifamily, industrial and public sector customers.See All Fact Sheets and Program Guides