An Allied Technical Assistance Contractor (ATAC) is an engineering firm or engineer that performs funded energy audits for Energy Trust of Oregon’s Existing Buildings program in Oregon and Southwest Washington. ATACs examine how facilities and equipment use energy and identify potential ways to improve energy efficiency.
Allied Technical Assistance Contract (ATAC) Materials for Existing Buildings program
Custom project participants enroll in the program by filling out the Energy Assessment Request Form 100E. Form 100E gathers information about services and incentives of interest to the participant.
- Technical Analysis Study – Oregon and Washington (Word)
- Evaluates measure savings, measure costs, simple payback and other metrics for a facility.
- Targeted scope for complex systems, such as direct digital controls and chillers.
- Technical Analysis Study – Public Purpose Charge K-12 Schools Program (Word)
- TAS Template for school projects pursuing PPC Schools Program funding and Existing Buildings program participation.
- ATAC Cost-Effectiveness Calculator Tool – Oregon and Washington (Excel)
- Technical Analysis Study Fee Template – Oregon and Washington (Excel)
- Cost Effectiveness Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Energy Trust Service Territory Map (PDF)
- (NEW) Technical Analysis Study Proposal Template – Oregon and Washington (Word)
- (NEW) Technical Analysis Study Template Tables – Oregon and Washington (Excel)
- (NEW) Existing Buildings Program ATAC Guide (PDF)
To learn more about being an ATAC with Energy Trust of Oregon—or if you need additional help with the forms or resources on this page—email EBcustom@trccompanies.com.