An Allied Technical Assistance Contractor (ATAC) is an engineering firm or engineer that performs funded Technical Analysis Studies (TAS) for Energy Trust of Oregon’s Existing Buildings program in Oregon and Southwest Washington. ATACs examine how facilities and equipment use energy and identify potential ways to improve energy efficiency.
Allied Technical Assistance Contract (ATAC) Materials for Existing Buildings program
Custom project participants enroll in the program by filling out the Energy Assessment Request Form 100E. Form 100E gathers information about services and incentives of interest to the participant.
- Technical Analysis Study (TAS) – Oregon and Washington (Word)
- Study template for Existing Buildings custom projects.
- TAS Template Tables – Oregon and Washington (Excel)
- Streamlined Technical Analysis Study – Oregon and Washington (Excel)
- Study template for Existing Buildings custom projects approved to use the Streamlined format (non-SB1149)
- Technical Analysis Study – Public Purpose Charge (SB 1149) Schools Program (Word)
- Study template for school projects pursuing SB 1149 Schools Program funding and Existing Buildings program incentives.
- Public Purpose Charge (SB 1149) Schools Program: Program Guidelines (PDF)
To learn more about being an ATAC with Energy Trust of Oregon—or if you need additional help with the forms or resources on this page—email EBcustom@trccompanies.com.