Commercial Foodservice Equipment
Foodservice operations rely on a wide variety of energy-intensive equipment—and the monthly energy expenses can be very high. Energy Trust offers cash incentives for investing in energy-efficient foodservice equipment including energy-efficient gas fryers, gas convection ovens, electric steamers, freezers, refrigerators, vent hoods, ice machines and other approved equipment.
To get started on your energy-efficient upgrade follow the steps below or contact a program representative.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
- Property’s electricity must be provided by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power; or natural gas provided by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista. See “Details” tab for additional heating fuel and water heating fuel requirements.
- Cash incentives are available to Oregon multifamily properties including campus living, such as dormitories and sorority and fraternity housing and assisted living properties.
- Energy-saving improvements must meet program requirements.
Find a trade ally contractor or work with your own contractor.
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed on the Details tab.
- Proof of payment (invoice or receipt marked paid) and/or contractor’s invoice
- A W-9 or Substitute W-9 form is required for investment properties.
- Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation.
Get your incentive.
You should receive a cash incentive check within 6-8 weeks after all information is received.
Note: A post-installation verification may apply for all equipment not installed by a licensed contractor. A post-installation verification may also be performed if your incentive amount is $3,000 or more.
Electric: $400 each
Electric or gas
Electric (full or half size)
|Fryer||$400-$800 per vat||
Electric: $400 per vat
|Electric Hot Food Cabinet||$500-$1,000||
Full Size ≥15 cubic feet: $1,000 each
Electric: $1,300 each
|Vent Hood||$750 per horsepower||
Vent hood fan motor HP and make up air fan motor HP must total at least 5 HP to qualify.
High temp undercounter: $600
|Self-Contained Unit (SCU)||$200-$300||
CEE Tier 1 or ENERGY STAR: $200
< 450 Ice Harvest Rate
≥ 450 Ice Harvest Rate
|Remote Condensing Unit (RCU)||$200-$300||
< 1,000 Ice Harvest Rate
|Remote Condensing Unit (RCU)||$400-$500||
≥ 1,000 Ice Harvest Rate
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Need Help? Contact Us.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.