Pool and Spa
Energy Trust of Oregon offers cash incentives to reduce your upfront costs and make energy-saving pool and spa upgrades more affordable. Many energy-related pool improvements can increase air and water quality in your facilities.
To get started on your energy-efficient upgrade follow the steps below or contact a program representative.
Establish your eligibilityRead More >
- You must heat your spa with electricity provided by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power.
- Cash incentives are available to all Oregon multifamily attached residential properties with two or more units including: duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes; side-by-side units; and stacked structures with five or more units. For specific incentives based on your building type see the “Details” tab for further eligibility requirements.
- Energy-saving improvements must meet program requirements.
Purchase qualifying equipment that meets the requirements listed on the Details tab.
We can help you get started.
Complete and submit an incentive application with supporting documentation.
- Proof of payment (invoice or receipt marked paid) and/or contractor’s invoice
- A W-9 or Substitute W-9 form is required for investment properties.
- Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation.
Get your incentive.
You should receive a cash incentive check within 6-8 weeks after all information is received.
Note: A post-installation verification may be required.
Review the incentive application equipment specifications and requirements before starting your project.
|Commercial Pool Cover||$2 per sq. ft. of pool surface area||
Pool must be heated. Pool must not have had a pre-existing cover within previous 6 months of pool cover installation. Covers installed at residential pools do not qualify. Cover must be specifically designed for swimming pools, cover the entire pool surface area, and utilize a storage reel. Liquid evaporation suppressants, solar disks, and mesh covers are ineligible.
|Commercial Swimming Pool Heater, Covered||$0.90-$3 per sq. ft. of pool surface area||
|Commercial Swimming Pool Heater, Not Covered||$1.00-$5 per sq. ft. of pool surface area||
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email at email@example.com.