Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Plan centers communication and collaboration between Energy Trust and groups we have not yet effectively served. Developing deeper relationships with communities, contractors, businesses and customers across the state will provide more perspectives on their needs and how our services can support them.
Deep, authentic dialog, collaboration and action between Energy Trust and the customers we have not served in the past are at the center of our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. We are committed to finding ways to adapt and innovate our programs and services to meet the needs of all customers through collaboration and partnerships. The cycle of engagement is a repetitious process that will continue across our diversity, equity and inclusion journey.
Energy Trust engaged these groups to develop our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Plan:
- Ethnic chambers: Oregon Native American Chamber, Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber, Philippine American Chamber of Commerce, Black American Chamber of Commerce
- Energy Trust Diversity Advisory Council, Renewable Energy Advisory Council and Conservation Advisory Council
- Energy Trust staff and leadership and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Energy Trust Existing Buildings program community-based liaisons
- Energy Trust Board of Directors Ad-hoc Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas and Avista
- Oregon Public Utility Commission