$13 cash incentive
Installing a new energy-efficient bath fan can improve indoor air quality and help control moisture issues, including the prevention of mold and mildew.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
- Property’s electricity must be provided by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power.
- Cash incentives are available to all Oregon multifamily attached residential properties with two or more units including: duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes; side-by-side units; and stacked structures with five or more units. For specific incentives based on your building type see the “Details” tab for further eligibility requirements.
- Energy-saving improvements must meet program requirements.
Find a trade ally contractor or work with your own contractor.
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed on the Details tab.
Complete and submit an incentive application with supporting documentation.
- Proof of payment (invoice or receipt marked paid) and/or contractor’s invoice
- A W-9 or Substitute W-9 form is required for investment properties.
- Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation.
Get your incentive.
You should receive a cash incentive check within 6-8 weeks after all information is received.
Note: A post-installation verification may be required.
Review the incentive application equipment specifications and requirements before starting your project. High-efficiency bath fans with a light do not qualify for incentives.
|High-efficiency bath fan without a light
New bath fan without a light must be rated CFM (cubic ft. per minute) of 70 or higher and be designated as ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient in 2022.
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Need Help? Contact Us.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.