Gas Boilers, Steam Traps and Thermostatic Radiator Valves
Lower gas usage at your multifamily property by upgrading your gas heating system to a high-efficiency natural gas boiler. Energy Trust also offers incentives on steam traps and thermostatic radiator valves to lower gas usage at your multifamily property.
To get started on your energy-efficient upgrade follow the steps below or contact a program representative.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
- Property’s heating must be provided by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista.
- Cash incentives are available to all Oregon multifamily attached residential properties with two or more units including: duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes; side-by-side units; and stacked structures with five or more units. For specific incentives based on your building type see the “Details” tab for further eligibility requirements.
- Energy-saving improvements must meet program requirements.
Find a trade ally contractor or work with your own contractor.
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed on the Details tab.
- Proof of payment (invoice or receipt marked paid) and/or contractor’s invoice
- A W-9 or Substitute W-9 form is required for investment properties.
- Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation.
Get your incentive.
You should receive a cash incentive check within 6-8 weeks after all information is received.
Note: A post-installation verification may apply for all equipment not installed by a licensed contractor. A post-installation verification may also be performed if your incentive amount is $3,000 or more.
|High-Efficiency Condensing Boiler with Electronic Ignition||$8-10 per kBtu/h||
< 300 kBtu/h, Min. 94% AFUE: $10 per kBtu/h
|Steam Traps||$100 each||
|Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRVs)||$100 each||
Gas central hydronic or steam systems only. Replace manual, non-thermostatically controlled valves at dwelling unit radiators.
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change. Incentives are not intended to influence consumer decisions on fuel sources.
Need Help? Contact Us.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Gallagher Plaza Apartments, Portland
Estimated Annual Savings: $1,900
Cash Incentives: $5,600