Outdoor Spa Cover
$100 cash incentive
Upgrading to an energy-efficient outdoor spa cover can save you energy and help keep your spa running smoothly. Energy-efficient spa covers are framed and fully insulated—even at the folding seam—to prevent the heated water in your spa from being cooled by outside air. They also keep debris out, decreasing demand on your heating, filtration and pumping components.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
Purchase a qualified outdoor spa cover from a participating retailer.
Sign and submit your incentive application within 60 days of purchase.
Outdoor spa cover: $100
To qualify for this incentive:
- Spa must be located outdoors.
- Spa cover must be purchased through Energy Trust’s list of participating retailers.
- Spa cover with air chambers must be at least 2 inches thick at all points; spa cover with a foam core must be at least 3 inches thick at all points.
- Spa cover should be one continuous piece, insulated to a minimum R-12.
- Folding spa cover must have a hinge insulated to a minimum R-12.
The incentive may only be applied once per home, unless you have multiple outdoor spas.
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.