$200-$800 cash incentive
Ductless Heat Pumps (DHPs) can be a way to maintain year-round comfort. On hot days, they cool residences by removing heat from the indoor air and sending it outside. On cold days, they capture warmth from the outside air and send it indoors.
Packaged Terminal Heat Pumps (PTHPs) are self-contained units that look like air conditioning units, offer heating and cooling, and only require an electrical connection to operate. These units are commonly less expensive to install than a standard heat pump and take up less room.
To get started on your energy-efficient upgrade follow the steps below or contact a program representative.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
- Property’s heating must be provided by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power.
- Cash incentives are available to all Oregon multifamily attached residential properties with two or more units including: duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes; side-by-side units; and stacked structures with five or more units. For specific incentives based on your building type see the “Details” tab for further eligibility requirements.
- Energy-saving improvements must meet program requirements.
Find a trade ally contractor or work with your own contractor.
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed on the Details tab.
- Proof of payment (invoice or receipt marked paid) and/or contractor’s invoice
- A W-9 or Substitute W-9 form is required for investment properties.
- Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation.
Get your incentive.
You should receive a cash incentive check within 6-8 weeks after all information is received.
Note: A post-installation verification may apply for all equipment not installed by a licensed contractor. A post-installation verification may also be performed if your incentive amount is $3,000 or more.
|Ductless Heat Pump (DHP)||$800 per unit||
Replace electric resistance heat (electric furnace, baseboard or in-wall unit) with installation of inverter-driven model and HSPF 9.0 or greater. DHP must have a 5-year minimum compressor warranty.
|Packaged Terminal Heat Pump (PTHP)||$200 per unit||
Replace electric resistance heat (electric furnace, baseboard, in-wall unit or internal heater of PTAC). Unit must provide heat pump heating. Must be on the AHRI Certified PTHP list at ahridirectory.org.
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change. Incentives are not intended to influence consumer decisions on fuel sources.
An Energy Trust instant incentive is a cash incentive that is provided as an immediate discount on a customer’s invoice, rather than a cash-back incentive check after installation. To receive an instant incentive, purchase directly from a participating distributor.
Thermal Supply – Portland
Participants receiving an instant incentive discount on equipment are not eligible to receive any additional Energy Trust incentives on same equipment.
Need Help? Contact Us.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Housing Works, Bend
Estimated Annual Savings: $25,000
Cash Incentives: $56,000