Emergency Generator Block Heaters
$400-$1,400 cash incentive
Life doesn’t stop when the power goes out. With a new emergency generator block heater for your backup generator, you’ll be able to keep your tenants comfortable and safe during an outage. Upgrade now to increase resiliency and improve reliability with reduced maintenance costs.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
- Property’s electricity must be provided by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power.
- Cash incentives are available to all Oregon multifamily attached residential properties with two or more units including: duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes; side-by-side units; and stacked structures with five or more units. For specific incentives based on your building type see the “Details” tab for further eligibility requirements.
- Energy-saving improvements must meet program requirements.
Find a trade ally contractor
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed on the Details tab.
Complete and submit an incentive application with supporting documentation.
- Proof of payment (invoice or receipt marked paid) and/or contractor’s invoice
- A W-9 or Substitute W-9 form is required for investment properties.
- Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of purchase and installation.
Get your incentive.
You should receive a cash incentive check within 6-8 weeks after all information is received.
Note: A post-installation verification may be required.
Review the incentive application equipment specifications and requirements before starting your project.
|Forced Circulation Generator Block Heater – New or Replacement||$400 for heaters
$1,400 for heaters
|Forced Circulation Generator Block Heater – Retrofit||$400 for heaters
$1,400 for heaters
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Need Help? Contact Us.
We’re here to explain the process and benefits. Give us a call at 1.877.510.2130 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.